Sunday, 9 September 2007

Cambridge

Hi Everyone... its been ages, I know! ... Summer is pretty much over though in saying that..Jono and I just had a lovely weekend up in Cambridge and it was warm & sunny, we even dined alfresco at night by the river cam, it was lovely!

I enjoyed cambridge, such beautiful buildings, King's college has an amazing cathedral. We drove down saturday morning as we had to get there in time to find a hotel & of course watch the AB's play. What a fantastic start to the world cup, go the AB's! So that was exciting. We then strolled around the city, Jono took me punting (photos below) I tried it out but couldn't even hold the pole so had to hand that task back to jono - ...its great to get out of london every now & then, such a different pace of life on the outskirts of london thats for sure....











Jono punting

No comments: