So I went to the annual Toast Festival (A festival in london celebrating NZ food & wine) the day started great. already downed about four glasses so was feeling quite tipsy... then the heavens opened up & it just poured!! Like there was no tomorrow, here we all where huddled underneath the tables with our umbrella's sheilding from the torrential downpour it was unpleasant luckily I was quite drunk by that stage that I didn't really care. Though when it stopped it was all muddy so we decided to go back to a mates place, I brought a bottle of NZ wine & celebrated the day back there! Anyway here are some pics that capture a few of the moments....
When it was dry!!

After it poured here we are in the wine tent with our fabulous ponchos
Figuring out what to do next.... damn rain!
No comments:
Post a Comment