Then in a week I am leaving the UK! Argh scary but also exciting :-) Its beginning to hit me now and I have soooo much to do. I have allocated this saturday to packing up house, I have collected quite alot of junk and Jono will easily throw things out, I am some what of a hoarder. And to make matters worse when I get back to NZ I will have to do it all over again as I have stuff in storage to sort through.
Anyway - here are a few pics of whats been going on... had a girly night a few weeks back. It started off quite tame & sober then em brought out the tequilla & it all went down hill from there. Hula hooping & what not. Great fun though. Plus my abs were hurting the next day from all the hula hooping activity!





No comments:
Post a Comment