Hello
Yesterday I ran a community involvement day with my work out at a farm in london. Its called Spitalfieds & it is an educational farm which gives unprivileged young children around the east london area a chance to see farm animals & help out on the farm with other volunteers, it was hard work, my muscles are sore today!
I have also sprained my foot which isn't so hot, think it occurred after the run on sunday & it has progressively got worse - don't think yesterday helped either so I had to go to A & E this morning and was dreading it as usually you have to wait ages... though luckily I didn't have to wait that long, Dr said it is sprained but also ligament injury. Really annoyed because I am going to Croatia next Friday... just hope I will be able to walk ok then... anyway that is my rant for the day... my w/e is going to be pretty dull I imagine. Though on the upside I am getting my hair done on Saturday, yah! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment