We had fab weather over the w/e just been here is a shot of jono and I at The boathouse restaurant for brunch on sunday which is on the canals near our place
Tuesday, 24 April 2007
Summer Daze...
Hey everyone
We had fab weather over the w/e just been here is a shot of jono and I at The boathouse restaurant for brunch on sunday which is on the canals near our place
Later that evening we had a barbie, here is a shot of jono cooking up the meat. We will be getting full use out of the barbie this summer, especially since its starting to get warm now. Yah!
We had fab weather over the w/e just been here is a shot of jono and I at The boathouse restaurant for brunch on sunday which is on the canals near our place
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment